Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's day

This sunday was father's day here in France, so I spent a nice evening with mine!
We shared a delicious chineese meal in a good restaurant...

I will show you my outfit for this special evening!


I was wearing one of my favorite costume jewelery set: nice yellow plastic flowers with small pearls.


I like these kind of simple coton dresses for hot weather: comfy and elegant!


My hair was really nice because I put hair rolls for this saturday wedding.


This dress is a bit large for me now but it's perfect for a huge chineese meal....


I forgot to take a picture with my father.... so here is one some years ago!!!!


Was it father's day in your country this week-end ?
What did you do with him ?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it was Father's Day in America this past Sunday. I spent the day with my family and we had a lovely time.

    That dress looks darling on you, and that baby photo is just too adorable!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame you missed your lakeside party - but you looked FANRETROTASTIC!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a cute photo!! I love your outfit, you look gorgeous! XxxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete